Terms and Conditions
- We offer our service in the preparation, writing and review of the Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) & Knowledge Assessment Report (KA02). It is not our responsibility if your CDR and/or KA02 Report is rejected due to certain discrepancies or lack of information. With the use of any products and services from our site, If Engineers Australia did not positively assess your qualification then our site will not be held liable.
- We do not prepare the materials for Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) or Knowledge Assessment Report (KA02). Our primary role is to organize the necessary information and present in in the correct format. We share with our customer’s appropriate samples and examples of the CDR and other reports which are generic in nature as a form of drafting guideline to give our customers an idea of how their CDR and KA02 format will look like.
- The general samples that are shared are for the purpose of improvement of the CDR and KA02. They cannot be copied, used of qualification assessment or utilized for resale.
- In case of objection by the assessing authority on the quality of the report, our experts will modify the CDR and KA02 Report in a particular amount if the time is lapsed.
- No refund or cancellation will be given once the CDR Service or other service has been purchased. If any situation as such will arise then the matter can be resolved through individual assessment.
- In case of breach of contract by the client, the site reserves the right to terminate or cancel the CDR order or other orders and in doing so the site is not liable to the client or any third party
- If the customer fails to fulfill his responsibility to give us the necessary information or does not respond to our emails/queries for the CDR service and/or other services in a timely manner then delay in submission is possible
- Modification of CDR documents will be done according to the requirements of the clients and will be free of cost and will be done within the stipulated time.
- Customers have the right to cancel or cease the CDR Service or order within 3 days of the commencement of the project but a certain amount will be deducted for the utilization of time, efforts and resources. The given information will be returned to the client.
- The CDR service/order can be canceled or ceased if the customer
- Does not provide sufficient information which is necessary to develop, create or enhance the document that is related to their own projects or work experience
- Does not respond to our email, calls and/or messages for a particular period of time
- Does not provide the classification of assessment such as Engineering Professional, Technologist, Associate Manager and proper ANZCO codes
- Does not the pay the complete amount for the service or product purchased from our site
- Does not provide information in a timely manner. If a delay occurs on the side of customers in the provision of information for more than 2 months then the firm has the authority to terminate the contract