What is the aim of CDR.ae?
If you don’t have time, are unfamiliar with the CDR rules or in need of professional help then you can trust CDR.ae to create the superlative CDR for you. Our aim is:
- To not only write the CDR content for you but we prepare and structure your CDR in the best manner possible
- To certify that your CDR is prepared according to the rules of Engineers Australia.
- To not only prepare your CDR but also offer you our revision, review, proofreading, editing and other services.
- To make sure that your CDR has no deficiency. If there is anything missing from our clients end then we will contact them immediately and make sure that the CDR content is complete and up to the mark.
- To ensure that the CDR report is in congruency with the MSA (Migration Skills Assessment) guidelines
- To guarantee that our CDR content is plagiarism free and provide our clients with a plagiarism report to ensure that no similarity exists among the previously submitted reports.